During these challenging times with the COVID-19 Pandemic, it is essential to implement new sanitation guidelines and processes at our hotel in order to provide as safe an environment as possible for our guests and associates.
- We ask that our guests practice social distancing when in any common areas of the resort and while enjoying the beaches
- Masks are required by state mandate.
- No stay over housekeeping services are provided at this time, however the front desk will have linens and toiletries available for our guests
- The pool, spa, sauna, game room, playground, banquet room and lobby seating areas are closed
- The bar and restaurant are open for takeout orders.
- We ask that only 1 person enter the lobby when checking in. It must be the person who is paying for the room
Note: These policies have been implemented based on local guidelines and requirements. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly with any questions or concerns.